Critical and Visual Studies Senior Thesis Exhibition - Grace Myers: Indo-chic Department of Social Science & Cultural Studies.

8:29 AM


 

Critical and Visual Studies
Department of Social Science & Cultural Studies

Senior Thesis Exhibition

Indo-chic
Grace Myers

January 27 - 31, 2014

DEKALB GALLERY
Dekalb Hall Ground Floor

"My thesis is about the relationship between India and the United States in relation to Indo-Chic commodities including Holi powder, Mehndi (Henna) and Hatha Yoga. I wanted to try a visual representation of my thesis not only to help me with certain parts of my thesis but a way to show everything I have learned at Pratt. 

The photos will be up in Dekalb Gallery all week Mon-Fri. I will be having a little reception on Thursday January 30th from 5-9pm 

If you cannot come but still want to see the show, email me (gmyers@pratt.edu), but the gallery will be open during the lunch break during the week and a list of hours will be posted on the door."
 
Closing Party/Ceremony
January 30th, 5-9pm
DEKALB GALLERY
Dekalb Hall Ground Floor
All Events Are Free And Open To The Public!
Pratt Institute
Main Brooklyn Campus
200 Willoughby Avenue, Brooklyn, NY

 
For more information, please visit our official page 
Pratt Institute Admissions

You Might Also Like

0 comments